RE: [Evolution] "Message Display" now constant across folders?

It might well be stable, but I'll need to go back to RH8 / Evolution 1.0.8
in order to use Evolution.  I need to be able to pull my Lotus Notes email
more than once every 7 or 8 hours.  Whatever they did to the indexing after
1.0.8 totally killed Evo in my environment.

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com

                      Ettore Perazzoli

                      <ettore ximian com>          To:       Not Zed <notzed ximian com>

                      Sent by:                     cc:       "Cabral, Carlson" <ccabral craworld com>,
"'Norman P. B. Joseph'"
                      evolution-admin lists         <joseph ctcgsc org>, evolution lists ximian com

                      .ximian.com                  Subject:  RE: [Evolution] "Message Display" now constant
across folders?

                      06/24/2003 01:04 PM

Judging from Bugzilla this is actually a very stable Evolution release.