Re: [Evolution] Root messages from local spool

Could I do a "chown" on /var/spool/mail/root?

On 19 Jun 2003 at 21:05, Not Zed wrote:

Evolution wont let you do this, it will only let you lock a mailbox
you own, it wont even let root lock someone elses mailbox.

You should generally forward your root mail using an alias, or other
local mechanism, to your own account (or another one).