[Evolution] Default Startup Folder

Hi!

Is there a way so that whenever I start Evolution (1.2.x), that it would
go to a certain folder always. The current behavior is that it would
remember the last folder that you were using before you ended your
previous session. For example, no matter what, I want Evolution to go to
the Inbox or Summary whenever I start it, regardless of what was the
last folder I was using before I ended my previous session.

Is there a way to do this?

Gideon