Re: [Evolution] Change Default Browser in Evolution 1.4

OK, so what happens if ai *want* the gnome browser (galeon), but all I get is Mandrake? I have gone to the GCC, Advanced (blah blah blah) and set it to Galeon, butlinks clicked within Evolution still use Mandrake.

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 22:25, guenther wrote:
> How do you change the default browser in Evolution 1.4
> I run fvwm2 as a window manager and am running Red Hat Linux 7.3
> The change needed for 1.2.2 and 1.2.4 don't work.

go to the Preffered Applications properties, by
[user host]$ gnome-default-applications-properties

tab: Web Browser
 check 'Custom Web Browser'
 Command: gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
--