Re: [Evolution] HELP: Issues with calendar

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 13:55, guenther wrote:
On a side note, how 'bout making searching the archives a little more
user friendly? From experience I can tell you that not everyone knows
the "site:www.ximian.com" trick on Google. Even having those
instructions would be helpful to the newbie like me who's caught
off-guard by the (apparently) unsearchable archives.

*sigh*  True...

Unfortunately -- judging from my google searches -- google often seems
to lag behind some weeks and thus is *not* usable for those recent
issues...

...guenther
It doesn't appear that Mailman has built in search capabilities and
google is often not current.  The ability to search is often most
critical right after a new release.  I try using the archive subject,
but that often is enough to find what I need.

There apparently is a patch to Mailman to use ht://Dig search software.
It would be nice if it were included with Ximian lists.

--
Clifford Snow
glass-art attbi com