Re: [Evolution] HELP: Issues with calendar

Definitely time for a script! How about something on the mailing list
server that screens the messages the way spamassassin checks for
spam...all messages with an 80% likelihood of being of favorite daily
query will 1) not be sent to the list, 2) be auto-replied with the
solution, 3) be given instructions on how to search the archives.

On a side note, how 'bout making searching the archives a little more
user friendly? From experience I can tell you that not everyone knows
the "site:www.ximian.com" trick on Google. Even having those
instructions would be helpful to the newbie like me who's caught
off-guard by the (apparently) unsearchable archives.

Ted