[Evolution] HELP: Issues with calendar after upgrade to XD2 and Evolution 1.4

Dear List,

I have been using Evolution for about 6 months now and this weekend I decided to upgrade my RH9 system to XD2. The upgrade went very well except for issues with the Calendar.

When I click on the calendar, it is showing the Tasks view and I am unable to view any meetings. But meeting reminders are still popping up.

Has anybody seen this before or have any ideas how I can fix this. It is a major issue for me, as I have completely moved away from our corporate Exchange 5.5 system to using IMAP and local calendars....

Any help or ideas greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Dougal Ballantyne
Support Engineer