Re: [Evolution] Headers -> Keyboard Short Cuts

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 07:18, Alex Malinovich wrote:

Are there any ways to edit the keys in the message compose window. I
looked all through 1.4/ui, and I couldn't find anything that worked. I
would have expected that evolution-composer-entries would have had it,
but it doesn't. My big gripe is the Ctrl-A and Ctrl-E key bindings which
break my emacs key bindings. I want to take them out of the message
compose window, but so far I've been unable to do it.

I second this. The number of times I've hit ^A <return> to insert a line
only to have the message vanish.  At least the evolution composer has an
undo unlike my last MUA composer!

This is a major barrier to me moving to 1.4.

--
Russell Fulton, Network Security Officer, The University of Auckland,
New Zealand.