Re: [Evolution] Headers -> Keyboard Short Cuts

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 13:03, Skip Morrow wrote:
Make these changes to the "accel=" lines in the following files:
(be sure to get rid of the closing "/>" in the line before the accel=
line)

in /usr/share/evolution/1.4/ui/evolution-mail-messages.xml

<cmd name="ViewFullHeaders"
_tip="Show message with all email headers"
type="radio" group="message_display"
accel="*Control*h"/>

<cmd name="ViewNormal"
_tip="Show message in the normal style"
type="radio" group="message_display"
accel="*Control*j"/>

in /usr/share/evolution/1.4/ui/evolution-mail-list.xml
(get rid of the accel= line)

<cmd name="EditSelectThread"
_tip="Select all messages in the same thread as the selected message"/>

restart evolution and ctrl-h will show the headers and ctrl-j will will
show the normal view.

Are there any ways to edit the keys in the message compose window. I
looked all through 1.4/ui, and I couldn't find anything that worked. I
would have expected that evolution-composer-entries would have had it,
but it doesn't. My big gripe is the Ctrl-A and Ctrl-E key bindings which
break my emacs key bindings. I want to take them out of the message
compose window, but so far I've been unable to do it.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837