Re: [Evolution] Signature

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 20:55, Alexander Bedard wrote:
On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 23:17, Cliff Wells wrote:
It should still be possible to do it for people who just use the
signature to automaticly have their name and title inserted at the end
of an email. The majority of people don't put stupid taglines in their
signatures.

Maybe so, but enough do that I wouldn't like giving them that option.
IMHO the amount of harm done by not having it be optional is far
outweighed by the amount of harm done if it were.

There is no harm done.

It's in your head.

Perhaps this is the only mailing list you read.  I subscribe to around a
dozen.  I get close to 500 emails a day.  Trust me, it makes a
difference.  But it's rather moot, since you are asking for Evolution to
offer users the option of breaking a standard.  It won't happen.  YAGNI.

--
Cliff Wells <clifford wells attbi com>