Re: [Evolution] Spelling not working in Evolution 1.2.4

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 17:55, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

Looks like Debian testing is broken with regards to spell checking at
this point in time.

The problem is that (the way I understand) aspell-en provides english
spell checking, but conflicts with gnome-spell. So, no dictionary.

I have a package pin in /etc/apt/preferences

Package: aspell
Pin: release v=0.33.7.1-8*
Pin-Priority: 1999

Spell-checking works most of the times (i.e. not always)

So, where is Evolution 1.4 in deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian
woody main?

I don't see it coming soon...

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd