Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4. Only one Mailaccount possible?

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2003 04:13 schrieben Sie:
what do you mean by dont exist?  they're not in the account list, or
they're just not in the folder tree?  do they show up in the folder tree
after restart?
They are not in the Account-List and not in the Folder-List.
When I call the "tools->settings->Mail-Accounts" -Dialog, they are not in this
List too.

CU
Thorsten

BTW. My Distri is a SuSE-8.2-pro