[Evolution] Evolution 1.4. Only one Mailaccount possible?

Hi
I've just installed XD2 and Evolution-1.4 to give it a test. When I Try to
setup multiple Mailaccounts, only the first will be accepted. the following
Accounts passing the setup without Problems, but they do not exist after
finishing the setup.
If I start Evol out of a xterm, there are messages like:
**(evolution 18690): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()
My first Idea was the letter 'ö' in my familyname, but the same 'shit happens'
if I write 'oe'.
Has anyone an idea?

CU
Thorsten