Re: [Evolution] Large font in Evolution 1.4?

I just tried this, to no avail... :(

BTJ

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 17:50, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 01:35, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Well, I have tried that but that doesn't work. The font looks great
under Gnome but stinks under KDE....
(maybe I have to switch.......)

Because I chose to use KDE for my desktop, I had to find a way to get
Evo to work nicely with the fonts - my resolution was to create a link
in the Desktop/Autostart folder that would run /usr/lib/gconfd-2 ; once
I did that and restarted KDE, I had the proper font set from Gnome in
Evo along with a few other GTK apps (ROX is one).