Re: [Evolution] Large font in Evolution 1.4?

Well, I have tried that but that doesn't work. The font looks great
under Gnome but stinks under KDE....
(maybe I have to switch.......)

BTJ

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 17:07, Marcus Thiesen wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 01:36, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Hi.

I have just upgraded to 1.4 but I have a small problem, the fonts are
annoyingly large. I am running Evolution under SuSE 8.2 and KDE, is
there anyway to fix this?

Evolution sticks to your GNOME font configuration. If you don't use
GNOME, just start gnome-contol-center and change the font size.

Marcus