Re: [Evolution] Large font in Evolution 1.4?

FWIW,  I just upgraded to 1.4 yesterday (via dial-up even!) and noticed a
new config option under tools, fonts.  There is now an option to "use same
fonts as everything else"  - seems to be checked by default, and a radio
button to use specific fonts.  Can you not set these to what you like?

On a PII laptop running Mandrake 9.1 and KDE 3.1, my stuff looks really
good using the "use same fonts as everything else", and I usually have
(pre-MDK 9.1, KDE 3.1 anyway) trouble with font rendering.

robert

                    Bjørn T Johansen

                    <btj havleik no>             To:     evolution lists ximian com

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    evolution-admin lists        Subject:     Re: [Evolution] Large font in Evolution 1.4?

                    ximian.com

                    06/11/2003 08:35 AM

Well, I have tried that but that doesn't work. The font looks great
under Gnome but stinks under KDE....
(maybe I have to switch.......)

BTJ