[Evolution] Exporting evolution to microsoft outlook

Hi,
I have been running evolution on Mandrake for some time and have a large
store of emails built up. However, I  am now going to loose access to this
box and will have to resort to a PC and microsoft outlook for some time. Is
it possible to import all my mails into Microsoft outlook? If this is not
possible, what mail programs is it possible to import evolution mails into?
Any guidelines would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Michael