Re: [Evolution] evolution taking 5+ minutes to shut down

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 08:47, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
- what in blazes is evolution doing between when it pops up its
"evolution is closing" window and when it's done?

It's syncing the mail folders, updating the summary/indexes before it
quits.

- what in my described-above system could be contributing to this 7
minutes that I get to sit quietly and wait for the "now closing" window
to go away?

No idea -- maybe a problem with XFS?

You could try setting CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG to 1, launch Evolution, quit,
and see what it's doing.

-- Ettore