[Evolution] Making the switch from Outlook

2 warnings first:
1) I'm a newbie. Please be gentle with me. My experience with Linux and
Evolution is limited to about 2 weeks, although I have used UNIX as a
programming platform prior to that.

2) I posted some of these questions on the Linux "NEWBIE" list, and it
was suggested that I post the questions here. I am not scattershot
cross-posting.

OK, that administratum out of the way, here are my questions:

I am coming from an M$ Windoze environment, where I
relied heavily on Outlook to manage email, calendar, and addresses,
Ximian Evolution is a terrific application to bridge the transition.

I've read several boards but found no definitive information on the
following Evolution-related questions:

1) Can you import Outlook email (from .pst files)?
2) Can you syncronize Evolution to WindowsCE devices?
3) Can you syncronize Evolution to online calendars such as Yahoo?
4) Can you syncronize email between a Windows machine running Outlook
and Evolution?

Details on each question follow:

1) Can you import Outlook email (from .pst files)?
I have found two basic thoughts on this: One is to install Mozilla on
the Windows machine, let *it* convert Outlook, and then import from
there to Evolution.

The other thought is to get Outport, convert the files and use
Evolutions File-Import to bring them in. The trouble I had with this is
that Evolution showed NO filters in the File-Import process. I got the
first 2 screens, then a progress box that said "scanning for Intelligent
Importers", then a blank dialogue box (with OK and Cancel, but no
filters to select).

2) Can you syncronize Evolution to WindowsCE devices?
I see that a tool for Palm devices is present, but aside from an article
on Chris Herrera's web site
(http://www.cewindows.net/wce/linux-serial.htm) I can't find anything
resembling an application. Not to mention what do to once you connect
(ie: linking to Evolution).

3) Can you syncronize Evolution to online calendars such as Yahoo?
Yahoo has their Intellisync applet, which push/pulls between several
email programs. I don't see a Linux-compatible option.

4) Can you syncronize email between a Windows machine running Outlook
and Evolution?
I have a desktop PC and a laptop, and like to keep my mail syncronized
between the two. With Outlook, I simply copied the .pst files over and I
was good to go (obviously, only one computer can be "in charge" at a
time). Is there any way to do this?

How about between two systems both running Linux/Evolution?

Thanks for everyone's support and help. Hopefully I'll be able to give
something back soon.
--
Leon Adato