Re: [Evolution] emacs keybindings in 1.4?

Yeah, this is indeed the case.  Unfortunately we didn't have enough time
to work around this problem in 1.4.0.

The possible workaround is to change the menu keybindings to match / not
conflict with the Emacs keybindings when user switches the main GNOME
setting...  It's a bit nasty but I don't think we have much choice.

(Also, we'd happily accept a patch that does this, right now no-one is
working it AFAIK.)