Re: [Evolution] Calendar in 1.4

I am not sure if this is the problem you describe or not:  http://support.ximian.com/q?408

Question:
Why can't I view the Evolution Calendar Day View? or I selected my Evolution Calendar but only the Tasks are visible. How do I get Calendar view back?

Answer
If you upgraded to Evolution 1.4 from a previous version of Ximian Evolution, there is a known problem where the first time you select your calendar, only the Tasks pane is visible.

To fix this permanently grab the left pane of the Task list and drag out the Calendar view to the right so you can now see the Calendar Day View and the Tasks.