Re: [Evolution] Problems with 1.4RC1 - Blank mailboxes, better debug.

This happens to me with 1.2.3 sometimes.  It seems associated with
having just done a search for something within evo, and evo not being
willing to give up its narrowed focus at first.

I think I usually can solve it hitting enter again in the search box.

That doesn't seem to be working here. It's definitely not a search focus problem.

But the bigger problem is, how do I debug problems like this? How can I get Evolution to give better debug messages?

Jason