Re: [Evolution] Problems with 1.4RC1 - Blank mailboxes, better debug.

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 22:45, Jason Slaughter wrote:
This happens to me with 1.2.3 sometimes.  It seems associated with
having just done a search for something within evo, and evo not being
willing to give up its narrowed focus at first.

I think I usually can solve it hitting enter again in the search box.

That doesn't seem to be working here. It's definitely not a search
focus problem.

But the bigger problem is, how do I debug problems like this? How can I
get Evolution to give better debug messages?

depends on what you're looking for.  some debug can only be turned on in
the source, but most of that is developer only and sometimes extremely
verbose.

if its imap/pop/vfolder related, running wiht env var
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG set to 1 will print out some stuff.

if the folder is empty, but there are tasks listed in the status bar,
then it might just be waiting for some resource/task to complete.

Jason