Re: [Evolution] I want more (or less) of Evolution

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 02:13, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 09:54, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 14:28, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

I am running Linux on an older lower powered machine, so if I am not
using the calendar and the task list, I don't want them hogging memory
and resources.  Is there anyone who can point me to instructions to
either

you can remove the calendar files in /usr/share/oaf so that the calendar
and task components are not found by OAF, so not loaded.

Thank you, Rodrigo.  Will this save me some memory use or just remove
the calendar from my view?

well, this is an ugly hack to just not load the calendar component. So
it won't display and won't be loaded in memory.

cheers