[Evolution] I want more (or less) of Evolution

When I first started using Evolution, I was looking for an MUA, period,
not "groupware".  I didn't like the way Evolution's installation
disabled my beloved and elegant jpilot.

Mark Gordon kept me an Evolution user by showing me which packages to
uninstall, such as gnome-pilot and pilot-link.ximian.  That was version
1.0.8. and I have upgraded to all of the stable releases, now using
1.2.4.  I use Red-Carpet for my upgrades.  The upgrades have kept the
pilot portions of Evolution off, as I then wished.

Now, I need more help.  I either want to restore the pilot conduits
(including USB support for my clie) or remove the calendar and task
components as I removed the pilot support.

I am running Linux on an older lower powered machine, so if I am not
using the calendar and the task list, I don't want them hogging memory
and resources.  Is there anyone who can point me to instructions to
either
     A. Restore and enable the pilot conduits (including USB support),
        or
     B. tell me which packages I can safely remove if I never use the
        calendar or task list.  I only _need_ the mail module and the
        address book module.  I like the summary page, but, in truth, I
        rarely look at it (so its dispensable, too, if otherwise
        expendable components are needed to maintain it.).

I hope someone can help.  Thanks.

Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC
AIM <aalexion>
SMS <2679725536 messaging sprintpcs com>