AW: Re: [Evolution] Cannot Syncronize Handspring Visor Deluxe and Evolution 1.2.2 (SuSE 8.2)

| There is an Handspring USB - howto out there somewhere. Have you read
| it? Should be findable through google.

Dear Martin,

You mean the mini-howto?

http://www.lug-bs.de/lug/linuxtage/blt_2/cd_online/doc/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Handspring-Visor-2.html

I have read it, but it only explaines how to establish a connection with the computer. In my case, I already
can transfer data with pilot-link. This works.
But evolution (or gnome pilot?) will not sync. It would be helpfull to have a howto for evolution.

I found also, that LinkUSB is needed for using the Visor Deluxe/Std (not Prism or Platinum) as a PPP client
over USB. But this is not needed for syncing with evolution, is it?

Greetings
Ernst