Re: [Evolution] evolution crash with seg fault on startup

Hi,

Am Mon, 2003-06-02 um 16.07 schrieb Ivan Dimitrov:
Hi list
I'm sorry is this was discused here before.
Today when I tryed to start evolution (debian package 1.2.4-2) it
crashed directly with segmentation fault. It was working two days ago
when I last used it. I don't have any idea what the problem might be. I
straced it and couldn't find anythink usefull that might be causeing the
problem. I tryed to remove it and add it again and that didn't help too.
Removed any configuration I've done with no success. I would be glad to
provide more information if you need it. Thanks in advance.
This is a known bug in this package, see

Stephan