Re: [Evolution] Advice needed for Exchange-like calendaring

Bryce,
I added some comments. I just gave a presentation and demo at CLUE,
(Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiast) about the architecture on how to
do exactly that, ie integrate Outlook and Evolution to schedule
meetings.
I use one extension I wrote to Evolution to publish free_busy and a
icalendar data on a Webserver via Web-Dav and integrates Outlook via
it's publishing capabilities and samba.  I can send you the pdf file if
you want to, might not be so useful without me talking to it.  But might
give you an idea what tools to use if you want to roll you own and not
depend on none free tools.  But requires some knowledge from the sys
admins.
Ronald