[Evolution] Adding buttons to Evolution's toolbar, or automating tasks [resent to right list!]

Hi,

Is this possible? I use spamassassin and wish to report SPAM to the
Razor database.

Currently, this involves <Alt A>, o, d and type address, autocomplete
and Send, the quickest sequence I could find.

Is there a better way?  The ability to add a [Forward Redirect] button
would help.

What would help even more is some way of scripting the above, so that it
can be one with a mouseclick or keystroke :-).

Suggestions most welcome.  I build from source, so if it involves
hacking it about a bit (I'm not an expert C programmer), I don't mind.

Cheers
--
S. Anthony Sequeira <tony sequeira com>
Great Holm, Milton Keynes