[Evolution] Evolution and SPAM Assassin [Resend from ANOTHER list (sorry)]

[Please do NOT cc me, I am a subscriber to the list]

I have spent a few days <G> configuring my system to use SA and
Razor.  Once I found Bill Stearns excellent reference document, it was a
(relative) breeze.

My problem (such as it is) is using the system wide spam and ham traps.
My emailer is Evolution, and to bounce the message, I need at minimum
<Alt a, o, d , address, send>

What I would like to do is automate this, perhaps with the use of a
filter.  Procmail springs to mind, but I have not thought things through
yet.  If I could add [spamtrap], [hamtrap] and [spamcop] buttons, that
would be ideal,  I built Evolution (1.2.4) from source, but am not an
expert C programmer, I can just about fumble my way through existing
code.

Anyone here using Evolution?  If so, do I need to reinvent the wheel?

Any ideas, however whacky, gratefully accepted.

Cheers.
--
S. Anthony Sequeira <tony sequeira com>
Great Holm, Milton Keynes