Re: [Evolution] Feature request if not already implemented

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 22:42, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 03:55, Jon Reynolds wrote:
I am wanting to be able to mark all my folders for various mailing lists
as 'read'. To do this I have to go to each folder and use the 'ctrl a'
then 'ctrl k'. Is there a way to do this in one easy command? If not
would it be difficult to add?

Create a vfolder (Tools -> VFolder editor) which covers all local
folders and displays all messages where status is not read.

Edit \ Mark All as Read will work for you, then.

SCORE!! Thanks Enver that was perfect!

Thanks for all the input on this question from everyone who replied
though some answers were not what I was looking for they did teach me
things I did not know and now do. :)

Jon