Re: [Evolution] Feature request if not already implemented

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 03:55, Jon Reynolds wrote:
I am wanting to be able to mark all my folders for various mailing lists
as 'read'. To do this I have to go to each folder and use the 'ctrl a'
then 'ctrl k'. Is there a way to do this in one easy command? If not
would it be difficult to add?

Create a vfolder (Tools -> VFolder editor) which covers all local
folders and displays all messages where status is not read.

Edit \ Mark All as Read will work for you, then.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving
from where you left them to where you can't find them.