Re: [Evolution] Drag folder to IMAP safe?

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 20:40, Eric Lambart wrote:

I'm using Courier IMAP for various reasons, not the least of which is
the fact that I recalled seeing lots of problems between Cyrus and
Evolution long ago (pre-1.0 version).  Maybe someone else who uses Cyrus
can comment on how it works with Evo these days.  I've not heard
anything in a long time, so it probably works fine.

FYI. I'm using Cyrus IMAP with Evolution for quite a while (>1y) now and
can't complain about incompatibilities at all.

BB

--
perldoc -qa.j | perl -lpe '($_)=m("(.*)")'