Re: [Evolution] Drag folder to IMAP safe?

That's how I migrated from POP/mbox to IMAP, all via Evolution:
creating new folders on the new server, marking all messages in the old
folder, and dragging them (if you have any trouble with dragging, you
could also mark them all, right-click and select "Copy to folder").

I'm using Courier IMAP for various reasons, not the least of which is
the fact that I recalled seeing lots of problems between Cyrus and
Evolution long ago (pre-1.0 version).  Maybe someone else who uses Cyrus
can comment on how it works with Evo these days.  I've not heard
anything in a long time, so it probably works fine.

But as far as your methodology goes, it worked for me.  The only issue
with my system was that when I checked my mail through a web client, all
the messages showed a the time and date that they were copied to the new
server, not the original message timestamp.  I wrote a script to fix
those, but in any case I'm sure that's a Courier-specific problem.

Good luck!
Eric