Re: [Evolution] Drag folder to IMAP safe?

yes, you have to create the folders on the server manually. You can't
actually drag a folder to an IMAP server (yet).

As far as copying, you can just do edit->select all and then Actions
Copy to Folder and seklect the destination folder. then the msgs in the
src folder won't get deleted.

You can also shift-drag or ctrl-drag or something to not 'move' the
messages but rather copy then instead. I just forget the modifier. maybe
someone else can correct me.

Jeff