[Evolution] How do I print my Contacts?

1. How do I print multiple contacts? If I highlight several contacts,
right click, and select "Print" from the pop-up menu, Evolution only
prints the last contact of those highlighted. This behavior is the same
regardless of whether I send the output to the printer, to a .ps file,
or to a .pdf file.

2. The system uses a _very_ _tiny_ font, really unreadable! In contrast,
my mail messages print fine.

3. Am I missing something here? Evolution seems to ignore the whole idea
of reporting capabilities. Are there plug-ins? Am I expected to use
another program for report? What programs can read the contact file, or
at least the vcf file, and generate reports? (I'm a Linux newbie, so
maybe everybody else already knows, but I've haven't been able to figure
it out!)

Otherwise, great program! You're really on the right track.

Earl Bills
Java Web Development
earl_bills yahoo com