Re: [Evolution] Re: working offline / headers only / IMAP

I subscribed to the list to find out how to do syncing.
Suggestions:
I must say that the Documentation doesn't mention this (anywhere I could find).
I suggest updating the documentation to explain syncing with IMAP, as well as explaining this pecular behaviour (not syncing everything).
If it is in the Docs it is hidden too well. The sections on IMAP should describe this, or at least have a link to a section of the manual that does.

I hope in the future evolution will give the user control of how syncing is performed (as it is now, or the full montey).

That being said, I'm very happy with evolution, since I started with it, I've not looked back once!

-Mettius