Re: [Evolution] working offline / subfolders are headers only / IMAP

In the settings, you can configure which folders are to be synced to disk when going offline.

Hope that helps,

Jeff

Owen Barder wrote:

I need to work offline, so that I can process emails, and then
resynchronise when I next have an internet connection.  I am using an
IMAP server, in the hope of having a single master mail store.

Evolution works as I would expect for the top level INBOX folder; but
for any mails in a subfolder (eg INBOX.Work etc), only the message
headers are cached locally when I go offline.  This means I cannot read
the message offline if it was been put in a separate mailbox (eg by a
filter) before I go offline.

Is there a way to get Evolution to cache locally the whole message in
subfolders when I go offline?

Owen
Using Evolution 1.4.0 on Suse 8.2 and RedHat 9, with Cyrus IMAP