Re: [Evolution] Re: working offline / headers only / IMAP

you can hack the code :-)

it would actually be a simple fix to cache everything...

Jeff

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 09:59, Owen Barder wrote:
Jeff

Thanks.  Is there any way to change that behaviour?  I want a complete
copy of my mailstore when I am travelling.

Owen

that would be correct. going offline only syncs: 1) unread mail 2)
important mail

Jeff