Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.3: fonts for menus, folders etc.

Yes, just tried this (I thought it might work that way). Maybe it works
when started *prior* to KDE, i.e. not from KDEs autostart (that's too
late), but before KDE is fired - so that KDE may overwrite the "Gnome2
background"? In this case I had to place it into my ~/.xsession before
the WM is started, right? Do you think it's worth a try?

I tried that (via ~/.xsession as described, this time I added a "&" at
the end of the line after RTFM on the "exec" command). It works to some
degree: the settings daemon is started (blue background), then KDE3
comes up as expected. So far so good - but a very nasty side-effect
makes it unusable: all fonts in KDE are messed up. Instead of text, I
only see a dot per line...

I'ld wish Evo had the "font" property again. Like it is for the message
text, the user could be given the choice to "use system defaults" or
"specify Evo-specific fonts", that would ease things a lot. So long I
guess I have to live with the ugly-big-fonts in Evo...

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg
http://www.qumran.org/homes/izzy/