Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.3: fonts for menus, folders etc.

those font settings are only for gtkhtml anyway, not for gtk fonts (for stuff in menus etc). You need to run the GNOME 2 settings program which I believe is no longer called gnomecc, but rather control-center or some such.

Itzchak Rehberg wrote:

I just had to install a complete new system (SuSE 8.2) and installed Evo
1.4.3 via red-carpet. Now it uses far too big fonts for menus, lists and
the icon-bar left-hand. I tried to change that via gnomecc (I run KDE
3.1) with no effect, the mail settings had no effect either. The FAQ
describes fonts settings to be found via the Tools=>Preferences=>Fonts
item, but in the list under Tools=>Preferences, the item "Fonts" is
completely missing.

Anybody out there to help me?

Thanx in advance,
Izzy.