Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.3: fonts for menus, folders etc.

And bear in mind that since you're using KDE, gnome-settings-daemon
won't be running by default.

Yes, already noticed this.

If you grab the updated control-center2 package from
www.usr-local-bin.org/misc.php this adds it to the KDE system-wide
AutoStart folder to rectify this.

Yes, that would be great - but when I do so, the entire KDE desktop is
gone (except the kicker) and replaced by a dark-blue background without
any icons on - I suppose this is a part of the Gnome2 desktop. No
chance: as soon as I start that gnome-settings-daemon my KDE desktop is
gone, and the only way to regain it I found out so far is to log out and
in again.

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg