Re: [Evolution] problems with imap ssl

0. its 1.2.2 not 1.22
1. running ssl to the same machine isn't much use unless you like
exercising your cpu (i presume this is just testing though)
2. make sure you have the certificate generated correctly, and assigned
a unique name.  I saw basically the same errors as this because i'd
generated a certificate using the default settings, and it clashed with
another one when i tried to connect to two servers with the same
certificate name (at the same time).
3. try using 'ssl always'.