Re: [Evolution] Empty trash on exit does nothing

Hi Mark,
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 04:00, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 16:07, Philippe wrote:
Hi,

On Evo 1.4.3 - RH9, I choosed that the trash should be emptied on exit.
It never worked for me, even on 1.4 or before.

As I can see in Bugzilla, all those bugs has been fixed.

Any idea what I can check / verify and/or try ?

[user p4 local]$ ls -l Trash/
total 4
-rw-r--r--    1 user  users     98 Oct 27 2002 folder-metadata.xml

You're taking the existence of this file to mean that the trash isn't
actually emptied?
No, I was just showing it hoping somebody told me that the structure was
not correct, or the rights of the folder/fil was not OK.

My test is easy, I delete a file of Inbox (or any) folder. So I can see
this file in the Trash folder, no more in the Inbox folder ("Don't show
deleted messages in ON"). I close Evo properly. Open Evo again, and the
file is still in the Trash folder.

Simple test !

Thanks,

Philippe