Re: [Evolution] search through all subfolders

The only way currently is to use a vfolder, in the 'source' area, just
select 'all local and remote folders' (if thats what you want), you
don't need to add specific folders manually.

Unfortunately its a pretty expensive task (memory wise).  We've had a
bug open/intention to do it some other way for ages, but nobody ever got
to it.