[Evolution] search through all subfolders

Dear All,

One of the functions I miss very much in Evolution is a global search function. You can only search through e-mail within a specific folder.
Now I keep my e-mail in a few dozen folders, sorted out per region and then per company I am talking to. Now the problem is I remember I have received an offer of some material, but do not remember which company. This makes it really really hard to find that mail again!

Any way to search through all (or a group of) folders, just like Outlook can do?

--
Wouter van Marle <wouter squirrel-systems com>
Squirrel Systems HK