Re: [Evolution] Strange sluggishness

Any chance to see from top or something which process is going nuts?

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 13:16, Andrew Cowie wrote:
Yo,

I've noticed that when I write in an email address in the To box, then
hit tab, my CPU goes mad and Evo is unresponsive for 2-5 seconds. Then
the cursor reappears where I expected it would be. If it was an
auto-completion or known address substitution, that happens before Evo
becomes unresponsive.

Is this a known issue? If not, what can I do to provide more diagnostic
information?

Running Evolution 1.4.3 (having recently upgraded from 1.2.4) on an
up-to-date Gentoo Linux box with gobs of memory.

AfC