Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.3 -- Wacky Japanese Decoding

Nothing change in the way gtkhtml renders the strings so either mailer
is interpreting the charset incorrectly or pango is not finding the
correct fonts.  Are the four letters in the box the correct unicode code
point for the missing character, that would point to a font problem,
otherwise the mailer is probably responsible.

--Larry