Re: [Evolution] Printing problems

I am also having problems printing.

I am not a sys admin, but we have CUPS, I don't know about polling or not polling.  I only get a PDF writer or a PS writer to print to.  No physical printers show up in the list.

When I print to a PS file and then use "lpr -P my_favourite_printer", lpr responds with:
lpr: unable to print file: client-error-not-found
When I print to PDF, acroread I get the following pop ups.
When I try to read with ggv, I get the following
Document is not of proper type.

In previous versions, I could specify the print command directly from the print dialog  which seemed to work fine with our CUPS setup.  I can't seem to find that dialog anymore.  I could not find any gnome-print utility that would allow me to select or add printers.  The print dialog in evolution did not seem to have a hook for adding printers.  Perhaps there is a stand alone utility that I need?

I am using RH8.0 Gnome desktop with Evolution 1.4.3 obtained using red carpet.  I am not using Ximian desktop.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ian