[Evolution] Help! No email folders available!

Hi there,

I'm afraid that I'm not exactly an expert in this software... Anyways:

Evolution (1.2.2-5) will start and will display calandar, contacts, tasks etc., but will not display the summary page or any of the email folders (inbox, etc.) I have a KDE desktop, and everything worked fine up till yesterday when we had a power outage and my computer and the server rebooted.

I can still see the links to go to inbox, summary, etc. but when I click on them nothing happens. When I right click and "open in new window" it displays the message (No Folder Displayed) in an empty gray screen. In addition, new mail message does not do anything, and the tools -> settings menu only displays the options for "folder settings", "calendars and tasks" and "directory servers" after a long delay.

I have tried rebooting, to no effect.  Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Grant